Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Tandoori chicken platter from Ameen Makan House @ NUS

If you're a big fan of Tandoori chicken, I would recommend you to try out the tandoori platter from the Ameen Makan House near the junction of Clementi Road and Pasir Panjang Road. We ordered the small size @ $10 and just loved it. The dish comes along with a mint sauce and a side of julienned onions and carrots. Order it alongside with plain/garlic/onion naan and I assure that you'll be in food heaven. Haha, maybe I exaggerated but it is really good comfort indian food at healthy prices. Chicken wasn't too oily and the meats were tender and not too fatty.

My favourite chicken is the green coloured one. I'm not sure what's in it, maybe a mint based seasoning? My dinner date and I both enjoyed the meal very much and can't wait to go back to try the rest of the stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment