Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Grandma's @ Paragon


Went to Grandma's Restaurant at Paragon for dinner. One of my girlfriend's of mine just came back from Melbourne and she had this humongous craving for Grandma's food. I suppose the name is picked in such a way that it really feels like you are going to your grandma's place to have dinner. 

"Where are you going for dinner today?"
"Oh, grandma's place."
"Which grandma of yours?"
"Not mine, but just grandma's place @ Paragon"
"Wow your grandma's so rich."
"No it's grandma's restaurant at Paragon"
"Whoa, your grandma runs a restaurant?"

Haha, sorry just had to put in a lame joke. Anyway, all in all it was good wholesome food that I believe my parents will love. We ordered the Assam fish head, salted egg yolk prawns, sweet potato leaves and kang kong. Set us back by about S$76 bucks for 4. I was pretty impressed that they used minimal MSG, I didn't feel like extremely thirsty or icky after the meal. So if you're craving for some homecooked tasty food, I think it is worth it to check out this place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment