Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pan-seared Chicken Breast with Shogayaki Sauce @ TCC Millenia Walk


Oops, picture was a little blur. But I thought I wanted to have a quick mention about this dish at TCC. If you're on a low carb & low fat diet, you can order this dish from the TCC menu. I requested not to have any of the mash and changed it to the Broccolini stalks. Pretty hearty meal I must say. Chicken wasn't too tough, so I was pretty grateful for that. Sauce was sweet and savory, not sure how the cream tasted as I avoided it. Hah! Some of you must be rolling your eyes at me now. I had no choice though as that particular day, I was trying out a detox program that required me to be off all carbs for 2 days.

Anyway, the dish tasted good for a diet meal, so it will be an option at TCC if you're on a diet too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment