Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Steak from Angus Steak House

Japanese styled western restaurant which serves a pretty good plate of steak. My close friend brought me to Angus Steak House for my birthday treat and we ordered a lot of food. Saw the steak on the menu and thought that it would be blasphemy if we came to a steak house and not eat steak. And so we ordered this (was it ribeye?) steak medium rare.

Food came in a nice hot plate, sizzling and smelling very aromatic. There's this little butter thing that you can use rub the steak with to enhance the flavour. The steak felt Japanese, I wonder if it was the sauce, or the way they cooked it or just the presentation. Anyway, we just devoured the steak like nobody's business. Prices are pretty reasonable @ $33 for the Ribeye at a more upmarket place that isn't as pretentious. I'll definitely come back again the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment