Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Strictly Pancakes @ Prinsep Street


Had a huge craving for pancakes and decided to drop by this pancake themed place along Prinsep street called Strictly Pancakes. Everything here is pancake themed. The first time I went there, I tried this beef patty with pancake, very interesting.

Today I wanted brunch and ordered the all American pancake set. What was interesting is that they served a fried quail's egg instead of a normal chicken egg. It made me feel slightly less guilty indulging, lol.

Perfectly rounded fluffy pancakes with a choice of flavored butter. I took the garlic butter but there is also rum? Butter available. I think that was what I heard. All in all, a nice novel food place. Will be back again when I have another bout of craving for pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment