Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Teng Yu Chee Cheong Fun Porridge @ Bukit Merah



Was looking for food and walked past this porridge stall in Bukit Merah, Alexandra village - Teng Yu Chee Cheong Fun Porridge. They were serving the dim sum style chee cheong fun that I absolutely love. I mean I am a fan of CCF but I would take the dim sum style anytime over the sweet sauce style

Ordered the prawn chee cheong fun and asked the auntie to put chilli only over one of the rolls as my friend doesn't take chilli. Very soft, QQ and yummy. The sesame seeds were nicely toasted and sauce wasn't too salty. Everything came together really well. No wonder I had to queue so long for it. 

Have also taken a picture of their popular menu just in case if anyone is interested. All prices are in Singapore Dollars.

Here's the Full Address:
Blk 120 Bukit Merah lane 1
Stall #01-77 Alexandra Village

No comments:

Post a Comment