Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Milo Cereal


I have a new craze that I recently discovered - Milo Cereal. I have never really eaten it until yesterday and the first bite made me fall in love. Yes that's a kitchen weighing scale in the background because I am currently on a strict diet and want to make sure that I don't overeat my allowed portions. My weightloss trick is really to control portion sizes and eat more frequently throughout the day. Eat everything, but in moderation. 

So back to why I love this Milo Cereal - tastes just like milo and the best part of it all, the milk starts to taste like ice cold milo after soaking the cereal in it. It's like I can get the best of both worlds, the milo crunch and the milo drink together. Absolutely heavenly. 

Calories aren't too bad either - 30g (1 portion of cereal) + 125ml of skim milk is only 160 calories in total. Great for breakfast and low calorie mid day snacks.

One pack that has about 6 portions goes for only $3.50 tops. ;) 

Yes, this is my latest craze.

No comments:

Post a Comment