Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Truffle fries @ Skinny Pizza

And so I was saying that Skinny Pizza also has other food offerings apart from pizzas on their menu, one of them was the truffle fries (S$6). Ordered it yesterday alongside with my standard English Breakfast Pizza. When the fries came, I could smell the aroma from the Truffle oil. The fries tasted good when they were hot but once it cooled down, it wasn't as fragrant anymore.

I think truffle fries are an acquired taste. My dinner date was at first a little taken aback and commented that the fries smelled like they were doused in petrol but after he took his second bite, he concluded that the fries were pretty nice. I kinda still prefer the truffle fries from PS cafe though but they are both good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment