Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tandoori Chicken Sandwich @ Everything with Fries

Went to Everything With Fries @ Bugis Level 4 and tried their tandoori chicken sandwich. I'm having this Tandoori chicken craze now, just love the spices and indian flavour. So at Everything With Fries, you can choose the type of fries that you like - Curry, vinegar and salt, original, sour cream and onion and one more flavour that I can't recall for the life of me. I ordered the sour cream and onion fries while my friend did the original fries. We thought that the original fries would come plain it its original form but we were pleasantly surprised that it came with a house blend that tasted like a nice version of chicken in a biscuit (probably gonna get lambasted for making this comparison) 

Tandoori chicken sandwich (S$11.90) was served between toasted bread and a special sauce drizzled over it. Nice, healthy and yummy, though I should have scrapped off that sauce (to reduce the fat) but I didn't. Came with a side of caear salad with a tad too much dressing though. All in all, it was pretty good food at pocket friendly prices and a nice place to have a gathering with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment