Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits


Zomg zomg, they actually have this in Singapore! The Pillsbury Grands! Buttermilk Biscuits. I almost squealed with delight when I discovered them at cold storage @ West Coast Plaza. My friend kept raving about them during my trip to the US. I didn't think much of them until one morning, while I was at a BNB in New Jersey, my host baked these biscuits for us. They smelled so heavenly, buttery fragrance that wafted into bedrooms and woke us up. When we bit into the biscuits (after slathering on jam and more butter), they literally melted in our mouths. 

My friend loved it so much and wanted to buy some back to Shanghai. We actually walked through 5 supermarkets in NYC before we found them and she almost wiped out the entire shelf. That was how much she loved them. And wow, they actually brought it here to Singapore, I am impressed with Cold Storage. 

Seems like it's gonna be my latest hangout place! ;)

13 comments:

  1. sorry may i check which section i can find this? Is it in this chilled area or on the biscuit shelf? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually at the chilled section where the cheese and whipped cream are placed at :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I don't find this at cold storage. Do they still sell it? Or only at certain cold storage?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynn, I am not sure if they still stock this particular biscuits. The last time I was at Holland V's cold storage, I only saw the croissants. One more place to try - Jelita's cold storage. That branch is massive and may still stock the biscuits. Can give cold storage a call to ask them about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is good. I will check at cold storage near me. Ive been wanting to try! -rousy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anybody knows if this item still available in Singapore?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anybody knows if this item still available in Singapore?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @tktotts - can try looking for it at Cold Storage Jelita or Great World. They stock a lot of hard to get items there. I got this previously from Cold Storage Holland Village. Unfortunately they no longer have it there. They still offer other Pillsbury stuff like cinnamon rolls though. i

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cold storage no longer carry this product. 😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which cold storage that does not carry this product?

      Delete
    2. Which cold storage that does not carry this product?

      Delete
  10. I think she meant that all cold storages does not carry this product any longer :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can get them online from Redmart: https://redmart.com/search/Pillsbury

    ReplyDelete