Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Paper Thosai from Sakunthala

Brought a friend to Little India for some late night Mustafa shopping and we went over to Sakunthala for dinner. Ordered paper thosai (above), prata, tandoori chicken and potato thosai. Yum yum. Though we preferred the Tandoori chicken at Ameen Makan Place, the food is relatively good. We spent about $37 for the food including a Mango smoothie. I was in love with the paper thosai. Carbs at 2am is a bad idea, but they tasted so lovely that I ignored my diet. I don't know what's wrong with me but I'm addicted to the thosai and gobbled most of it up. Prata was a-ok, could be better, but if you were to swing by this place, do try their thosais. Yum.


Egg and Kosong (empty) prata

Tandoori Chicken (Green sauce was pretty good)

Potato Thosai

No comments:

Post a Comment