Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Brunch @ Epicurious

I love brunches, they are a good way to drag me out of bed on Sunday mornings. I went to Epicurious for a lazy sunday brunch. It is recommended to reach slightly before 11am or the place will fill up really fast after that. I ordered the full monty set and it was really filling. Thank god I shared it with a friend (alongside with a side of pancakes - my other favourite). The full monty doesn't come with Spinach, you gotta add it on. I love my greens, don't you think the green spinach made the dish more colourful and appetizing? :P

Brunch was nice and hearty. I really liked how they used those traditional chinese cockerel plates to present the food. Nothing too fancy about the brunch, but it was nice chilling by the Singapore river and tucking into comfort food. I've checked out their lunch and dinner menus while I was there, look really interesting though, must find an opportunity to try them out next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment