Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

California Pizza Kitchen

Thin Crust Pesto Chicken Pizza

Chinese Chicken Salad

Hummus

Swung by California Pizza Kitchen at Forum for some good ol' American fare. Had my first taste of CPK in Philadelphia years ago. Fell in love with it. Maybe because I grew up eating asian food so pizza, american, anything angmoh type food is kinda like a treat to me. In any case, CPK was the first time I really tried a pizza that is not the standard Pizza Hut kinds that I grew up eating. I was blown away that pizza can actually taste good. :P

Hence when I came back to Singapore, I was really craving CPK and to my surprise they actually have a branch in Singapore! It has been my favorite go to place when I have those insatiable cravings for pizza and salads. 

Today we ordered hummus, chinese chicken salad and thin crust pesto chicken pizza. I am a big fan of thin crust pizzas, hence the fascination with Skinny Pizza where they have by far the thinnest crust ever. Love it whenever I hear the crunch of the crust and tasting savoury toppings at the same time. I think what I love about CPK is that every bite is full of flavor and the toppings aren't overly cheesy where you get sick after a certain point. Definitely will be back again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment