Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

F&J Cafeteria Hot Pot @ Bugis

One of my favorite hotpot joints is the F&J Cafeteria @ Bugis / Joo Chiat. They are my favorite for 2 things - the sauce counter which has this epic peanut butter and sesame sauce to pick from as well as they have this uber large cockle like the size of the palm of your hand which I don't see from other places. $20/head for an all you can eat buffet.

As I grow older, it seems like I can no longer stuff food like before. I get filled up pretty quickly and end up eating only a few items at buffets. A sign of aging lol? Anyway if you guys are planning to pick a hotpot joint along Bugis street, why not check out F&J. They are always crowded so be early though :)

PS they also have this 2 hour eating rule that you can't sit for longer than 2 hours if I'm not wrong.. do watch out for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment