Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

TWG Tea

And so in a bid to pamper myself, I decided to buy a bottle of TWG Sakura tea. Cost me $36 for a small tube. Tea brews really nicely and very fragrant although I felt that the buy was a tad too extravagant. But you know, you gotta pamper yourself once in a while ;) 

I love the Jasmine green tea and sakura tea from TWG. It is quite interesting how TWG built the brand up to what it is today. Contrary to what we thought that this might be an extremely old company due to the 1837 branding on it but 1837 is just a number to commemorate the year that tea trade was officiated in Singapore. The company is really pretty new but have garnered immense popularity since it started. Branding and quality of products work hand in hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment