Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Sam Loh Hor Fun - Siglap Killiney Kopitiam

Decided to go to Siglap for dinner and everywhere seem so crowded so we settled for Killiney Kopitiam. I ordered the sam loh hor fun and got really really pissed waiting for it. Maybe I might sound unreasonable but I hate having to wait absurd amount of time for my food. Let me share how long I had to wait for this dish. 

1) We arrived first, a couple arrived after us. 
2) We ordered, then another patron ordered, followed by the couple who ordered.
3) Friend's food + drinks came
4) Patron's food came.
5) Couple's food came
6) New patron ordered and food arrived for them.
7) Friend finishes his dinner
8) Couple finishes food and leaves
9) New patrons tuck into their food and were almost finishing them.

All these happened while I was waiting for this Sam Loh Hor Fun. I was really really pissed. A hungry woman is an angry one. 

Eventually the dish was just passe, I would have been happier eating Mcdonald's chicken mcnuggets. Hahaha. Guess I won't be going back there any time soon.

Moral of the story: Don't mess with my food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment