Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ichiban Boshi @ Nex

Had a $50 Nex voucher so I decided to invite a friend to dine with me at Nex. He was having a craving for Japanese food so we walked around to scout for one. Walked past Ichiban Boshi and quite liked the menu so we went in. We went straight for the kill and ordered a sashimi platter. (~$30) You really pay for what you get, the slices were so fresh and succulent, unlike the buffet ones that you usually get. Although it seemed pricey at first look but the moment we tasted the sashimi, we knew that it was all worth it. 


I also ordered my favourite Negitoro sushi. Negitoro is minced tuna - I don't know what about it makes it so special, is it the spring onions or mincing of the tuna that adds this special flavour to the dish. It is my no. 1 favourite Japanese sashimi ever since I first tasted them in Japan. 


We ordered a plethora of other stuff and the bill came up to be about $64 (including tax) and we could less off our $50 voucher. I finally understand why people would go to Ichiban Sushi and the lines are always crazy during meal times. We definitely will be back! Awesome Japanese food FTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment