Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

The Corner Place @ Marina Square


Was supposed to meet a friend for lunch but he had a last minute emergency and had to cancel on me. Decided to look for a place to eat at Marina Square (since I was already there) that wasn't too crowded. Walked up to the food court and realised that there was no space and then I chanced up The Corner Place. They were having lunch specials, 8 side dishes and a main for only $9.80 (tax included). Decided to stuff my face with Bibimbap and went in.

Had to wait quite some time for the food to be ready. Not sure why as the restaurant wasn't even 40% full. In any case, it was well worth the wait. Rice, ingredient ratio was well done and I let the rice burn a little in the stone bowl. 

The side dishes were very nice, but not free flow unfortunately. Not gonna complain considering that I paid less than $10 for the entire meal. Will be back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment