Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pique Nique @ Taka

Decided to check out Pique Nique at Ngee Ann City for tea. Have walked past it a few times but never had a chance to really check it out till today. As my lunch buddy and I already had our lunch, we came here for dessert. Ordered the Mango mouse and choco-mint cupcake. 

I wanted something savory and ordered the beef chili fries (can't remember the exact name - around $15). The beef chilli had chunky beef pieces in it, unlike the standard minced beef. Very hearty. We didn't throw all the gravy on top of the fries, instead we used the chilli as a dip. I found that letting the fries soak up the chilli for a while gave a new dimension to the fries.

I also ordered another peppermint tea. The total bill came up to be about $36? A little bit pricey but I guess coming from a branch of Antoinette's (yeah same group), the price range is quite there.

Interesting place, might be back, only for the beef chilli fries :)

No comments:

Post a Comment