Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Chuan Jiang Hao Zi Steamboat (West Coast Plaza)

I bought one of those groupon deals for a steamboat buffet at Chuan Jiang Hao Zi. I stay pretty close to West Coast Plaza and have always enjoyed a good steamboat but I never had the chance to try this place out because I thought their standard steamboat buffet pricing was pretty pricey. 

The food turned out to be pretty alright and they didn't have the peanut / sesame sauce that I like at other steamboat joints. Nonetheless I'm not complaining as the serving size was generous. Unfortunately what was not too nice about the place was that I discovered mini cockroaches running across the table top. 

I'm not toooooo picky about insects around the table as long as they do not end up in my food. Then again, who's to say that in the food prep process, that didn't happen. :x


Vegs look fresh

yellow slip to order what we wanted

Nice looking table top sans the mini cockroaches

Pork liver 

We liked the fish!

Mushrooms and bean stuff :P

No comments:

Post a Comment